Customized Copper Die Casting Electronic Ra 0.8 CNC Machining Aerospace Parts
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Copper||Packing||According To Your Demand|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Tolerance||0.01mm|
|Transport Package||Carton With Pallet||Mould Time||30days|
Customized Copper Die Casting,
Ra 0.8 Copper Die Casting,
ROHS CNC Machining Aerospace Parts
Custom Made Copper Brass Die Casting Screw Car Parts Electronic Aerospace Parts
|Area used for||Automotive, Automation, Test systems, Sensors, Medical, Sports, Consumer, Home appliance, Electronic, Pumps, Computers, Power and energy, Architecture, Printing, Food, Textile machinery, Optical, Lighting, Security and safety, AOI, SMT equipment, etc.|
|Material range||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Brass, Steel Alloys, Carbon steel, Chrome steel, Cold rolled sheet, Bearing steel, Chrome copper, Mold steel, Plastic, Teflo, etc.|
|Process range||CNC Machining, Turning, Milling, Stamping, Bending, Welding, Tapping, Riveting, Gear cutting, Wire-cutting, etc.|
|Tolerance +/-||+/-0.005mm for metal parts, 0.1mm for plastic parts|
|Surface roughness||Ra 0.8-3.2|
|Machining size||10mm -1800mm|
|Surface treatment||Anodize, Vacuum plating, Nickel, Zinc, Titanium, Tin, Brass, Silver, Gold plating, Powder coating, Passivation, Electrolytic polishing, Sandblasting, Brushing, Gas nitriding etc.|
|Lead time for T1 samples||20-30 days|
|Lead time for orders||30 days|
1) Tooling cost 50% deposit and 50% after T1 samples approved.
2) Parts cost Net30
3) Payment Method: Wire
|Terms of shipment||1. 0.1-150 KGs, DHL air freight priority;
2. 0.1-100 KGs, DHL/Fedex/UPS air freight priority;
3. Over 150 KGs, Air or Sea freight with customs declaration.
|Packing||Carton box or wood box, or per customers' requirement|
|Forwarder||Air- Fedex, DHL, UPS, TGL, etc. or per customers' requirement
Sea-DIMERCO, Agility, or per customers' requirement
|The nearest shipping port||By air-Shenzhen airport
By sea-Shenzhen Yantian sea port
|Remarks||If you have any new inquiries, welcome here and send us your specific drawings to us, we will try our best to satisfy you well with comptetitive prices as per your qulity and lead time request.|
1. Aluminum alloy parts (A360, A380, ADC12, ADC10, 6061, 6063, 7075, A413, B390 Etc......)
2. Zinc alloy parts (ZAMAK3, ZAMAK5 Etc......)
3. Brass alloy parts (Si9Cu3, Cuzn-37 Etc......)
4. Iron parts (Nodularc Iron, Ductile Iron Etc......)
5. Plactic parts (ABS, PC, PMMA, PS, PE, PP, PA, PVC, POM, Etc......)
1. Die casting
2. Sand casting
3. Gravity casting
4. Stamping casting
5. Extrusion profile
6. Pressing casting
Finishing: E-coated, Powder coated, Anodizing, Painting, Etc......
1. Customized Tool Design Drawings are Available;
2. Molds are carefully machined to the closest tolerance using the latest equipment;
3. The prototype should be created if the customer require;
4. We offer secondary processing such as oil spraying, anodizing, painting, E-coating, powder coating Surtec 650, screen printing, assembly ect.
5. Traceability is maintained from all inspection gages
6. Mold repair and maintenance are also supported internally.
1. More than 16 years experience in casting and machining.
2. One-stop service,from mould design,casting,machining to surface treatment.
3. Abundant technology force, good condition of production and inspection, and perfect after-sales service.
4. ISO9001,TS16949 certificate.
5. We have own quality laboratory,offer CMM inspection,leaking test,Spectroscope raw material test.
6. Rich experience in exporting,export products toAmerica, German, Janpan, Israel and other countries.
1. We are sure that the products we produced will make you satisfied.
2. If you have any question after buying, please inform us. We will deal with it within the shortest period of time.
3. Welcome to ask any question! We will answer the question for you carefully.
4. Welcome to our company for visiting!
1. Q: How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
A: We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. Q: What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
A: The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market.
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. Q: What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.