100000 Shots Copper Die Casting Mold Anodizing Coating For Doorknob
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Copper ,Brass , Aluminum Alloy||Coating||Anodizing|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Pressure Chamber Structure||Pressure Chamber Structure|
|Process||Die Casting||Certification||RoHS, IATF16949|
|Color||Black||Transport Package||Carton +Pallet|
Anodizing Copper Die Casting,
Customized Copper Die Casting,
100000 Shots Copper Mold Casting
Copper Aluminum Die Casting Part Use For Door Handle Doorknob Window Handle
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Material Capabilities||Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, stainless steel, Steel Alloys|
|Type||Broaching, DRILLING, Etching / Chemical Machining, Laser Machining, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning, Wire EDM|
|Part Process||Cnc Machining|
|Surface treatment||Anodizing/polished/Plating/Powder Coating,etc|
Advantage of Aluminum alloy
1. Aluminum alloy thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, cutting performance is good.
2. Auminum alloy line shrinkage is small, so it has good filling performance.
3. Aluminum alloy density is small, the strength is large, the ratio of tensile strength to density is 9 ~ 15, at high temperature or low temperature work, also maintain good mechanical properties.
4. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, most of the aluminum alloy have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, concentrated nitric acid, nitrate acid, gasoline and a variety of organic matter.
High-pressure die casting
High-pressure die casting: a casting process in which liquid or semi-solid metal or alloy, or liquid metal or alloy containing a reinforced phase, is filled into the cavity of a die cast mold at a high rate under high pressure and the metal or alloy solidifies under pressure to form a casting. The pressure of die casting is often used for 4 ~ 500MPa, and the filling speed of metal is 0.5-120m /s. Therefore, the filling time of liquid metal is very short, about 0.01 -- 0.2 seconds (depending on the size of the casting) can fill the cavity. Therefore, high pressure and high speed are the fundamental differences between die casting and other casting methods, and are also important characteristics.
|Hi-Hi speakers||Mlitary ships|
|Sport equipment||Other fields|
1. Q: How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
A: We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. Q: What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
A: The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market.
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. Q: What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.