Physical A380 Pressure Die Casting Parts Mold Health Spare Parts
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Keyword||Medical Devices Arm||Surface Treatment||Powder Coating|
|Application||Medical||Machining||Pressure Chamber Structure|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Tolerance||+/-0.01 Mm|
|Quality Control||100% Inspection||Certification||IATF16949|
A380 Pressure Die Casting Parts,
ISO 9001 Pressure Die Casting Parts,
Physical Die Cast Mold
Mold Physical Therapy Equipments Medical Devices Arm Health Spare Parts
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number||Medical device arm|
|Material||Aluminum A380, ADC12,A360|
|Surface treatment||Sand blasting,anodizing ,Powder coating|
|Process||Molding ,Die casting ,CNC|
|Techology||Aluminium Die casting|
|Keyword||Medical Devices Spare parts|
|Equipment||160T- 1250T die casting machine ,cnc machine|
|Certification||ISO9001 / TS16949|
|Second operation||CNC machining|
|Quality control||TS16949 , ISO9001|
High-pressure die casting
High-pressure die casting: a casting process in which liquid or semi-solid metal or alloy, or liquid metal or alloy containing
a reinforced phase, is filled into the cavity of a die cast mold at a high rate under high pressure and the metal or alloy solidifies
under pressure to form a casting. The pressure of die casting is often used for 4 ~ 500MPa, and the filling speed of metal is
0.5-120m /s. Therefore, the filling time of liquid metal is very short, about 0.01 -- 0.2 seconds (depending on the size of the casting)
can fill the cavity. Therefore, high pressure and high speed are the fundamental differences between die casting and other casting
methods, and are also important characteristics.
Advantage of aluminum alloy
1. Aluminum alloy thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, cutting performance is good.
2. Auminum alloy line shrinkage is small, so it has good filling performance.
3. Aluminum alloy density is small, the strength is large, the ratio of tensile strength to density is 9 ~ 15, at high temperature or low temperature work, also maintain good mechanical properties.
4. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, most of the aluminum alloy have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, concentrated nitric acid, nitrate acid, gasoline and a variety of organic matter.
1) Are you a factory or trade company?
We are a factory and trade company located in Shenzhen of Guangdong, specialize in aluminum zinc ,magnesium casting, cnc machining, gravity, injection and so on.
welcome to visit our factory
2) how about your quality
All our products will be checked one by one before delivery
3) what is your payment term?
Payment: Tooling cost 50% deposit and 50% after T1 samples approved.
Part cost: Net 30
Payment Method: Wire
4) how long you can make your quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 2 days.
5) what is your quotation element?
Drawing, material, surface treatment and quantity.