OEM Sandblast Aluminum Die Casting B390 LED Table Light Heatsink
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Application||LED Lighting||Process||Die Casting|
B390 Aluminum Die Casting,
OEM Sandblast Aluminum Die Casting,
Light Heatsink Die Casting Parts
Aluminum Die Casting OEM Manufacturer Aluminium Alloy LED Table Light Heatsink
|Product name:||Aluminium alloy LED Table light heatsink|
|Logo:||Printed or laser with customized logo|
|Finish:||Painting, Powder spraying ,Sand blast|
|Packaging:||Simple EPE bag , 20pcs/ctn|
|Colours:||Silver, Black, White|
|Process:||Die casting, Machining,Finish,Inspection, Package|
ALUMINUM ALLOY DIE CASTING
With new technologies hitting the scene all the time, it’s very exciting times for lighting designers. But designing parts for die casting might not be your forte.
This is where you need a die casting partner experienced in design for manufacture to help bring your brilliant design concept to a fully functional production part.
We are one of the leading lighting parts manufacturers in China. we can deliver high-quality products for your specific lighting applications — whether you ask for aluminum, zinc or magnesium alloys. Our team offers you a comprehensive menu of die casting services for lighting parts — for both outdoor and indoor use.
We have more than 15 years of experience in providing a wide range of die casting and related services to all industries. With this level of experience, you can trust us to develop the right lighting solution that matches your needs and budget. Our services include rapid prototyping, product design, custom tooling, finishing and machining depending on your project.
Aluminum Die Casting Alloys
|ALUMINUM DIE CASTING ALLOYS|
|(Composition, Properties & Characteristics)|
(% max or range)
|A360 (ADC3)||A380 (ADC10)||A383 (ADC12)||A390 (ADC14)||A413
|Tensile Yield Strength (ksi)||24||23||22||35||19|
|Elongation (% in 2" G.L.)||3.5||3.5||3.5||3.5|
|Shear Strength (ksi)||26||27||25||-||29|
|Charpy impact strength (ft.lb.—unnotched)||4.2||3.5||-||-||2|
|Fatigue strength (ksi) (limit@ 500 million cycles)||18||20||19||-||20|
|Melting range (˚F) (Approx.)||1035-
|Specific heat (Btu/lb. ˚F)||0.23||0.23||-||-||-|
|Coefficient of thermal
|Thermal conductivity (Btu/fthr. ˚F)||65.3||55.6||55.6||78.6||67.7|
|Electrical conductivity (%IACS)||29||23||23||25||31|
|Modulus of elasticity (106 psi)||10.3||10.3||10.3||11.9||10.3|
There are a number of geometric features to be considered when creating a parametric model of a die casting:
· Draft is the amount of slope or taper given to cores or other parts of the die cavity to allow for easy ejection of the casting from the die. All die cast surfaces that are parallel to the opening direction of the die require draft for the proper ejection of the casting from the die.Die castings that feature proper draft are easier to remove from the die and result in high-quality surfaces and more precise finished product.
· Fillet is the curved juncture of two surfaces that would have otherwise met at a sharp corner or edge. Simply, fillets can be added to a die casting to remove undesirable edges and corners.
· Parting line represents the point at which two different sides of a mould come together. The location of the parting line defines which side of the die is the cover and which is the ejector.
· Bosses are added to die castings to serve as stand-offs and mounting points for parts that will need to be mounted. For maximum integrity and strength of the die casting, bosses must have universal wall thickness.
· Ribs are added to a die casting to provide added support for designs that require maximum strength without increased wall thickness.
· Holes and windows require special consideration when die casting because the perimeters of these features will grip to the die steel during solidification. To counteract this effect, generous draft should be added to hole and window features
Q1:How do you need to quote?
We can quote a rough price with picture, but to get an accurate price, please offer the following
1. 2D and 3D (format:CAD/PDF/DWG/DXF/DXW/IGES/STEP etc.)
3. Quantity needed
4. Surface treatment
5. Any special pacaking or other requirements
Q2: What's the MOQ?
We can accept low quantity.
Q3: Can I get a sample for check?
Yes, just need sample cost and shipment cost,we will return it back in mass production.
Q4: Can you design product for me if I only have a rough concept ?
Yes! We can also offer design service as long as you tell us all your requires.
Q5: What's the leading time?
It depends on quantity.Generally 5-20 days after order confirmation.