Black Magnesium Die Casting Products 50000 Shots Ra 1.6 For Vehicle
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Magnesium Alloy||Machining||Pressure Chamber Structure|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Application||Drone|
|Tolerance||+/-0.01 Mm||Roughness||Ra 1.6|
|Test||100% Inspection||Transport Package||Carton With Pallet|
50000 Shots Magnesium Die Casting,
Ra 1.6 Magnesium Die Casting,
ODM 50000 Shots Magnesium Die Casting
Black Various Structure Magnesium Die Casting Parts Shell For Drones Aerial Vehicle
Application example of magnesium alloy: General high-end and professional digital SLR cameras are made of magnesium alloy skeleton, so that it is strong and durable, feel good; Cell phone, laptop shell; The use of magnesium alloy in the housing and heat dissipation parts of computers and projectors which generate high temperature inside; Automobile steering wheel, steering bracket, brake bracket, seat frame, car mirror bracket, distribution bracket and other structural parts that require light weight and high strength.
Advantage of Magnesium Alloy
1. Noise reduction
2. Good thermal conductivity for use and design of intensive electronic products.
3. Good electromagnetic shielding. It can resist electromagnetic interference.
4. Excellent machinability. It's easy to process.
5. Be of good casting. It can produce thin wall parts.
6. Magnesium and iron are slow to reflect which is conducive to mold production, light damage to mold.
|Shenzhen JiaHeng Mould Manufacture Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Johnhalm PDTec.,Ltd
|Main Inspection Equipment|
|2||2D measurement instrument||1|
|3||Infrared temperature detector||1|
|4||Thermocouple temperature detector||1|
|5||Image measuring instrument||1|
|9||Salt spray test machine||1|
|10||Leeb hardness tester||1|
|11||Color difference analyzer||1|
|12||Wear test machine||1|
1. How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market.
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.