AZ91D Metal Magnesium Die Casting Cover 80k For Automotive Vehicle
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Second Operation||CNC Machine||Color||Raw Material Color|
|Advantage||Light Weight||Certificates||ROHS ,TS16949|
AZ91D 80k Metal Die Casting,
Automotive 80k Metal Die Casting,
80k Metal Die Casting
Metal Structure Magnesium die casting Parts for automotive /Vehicle components
|Mold Material||SKD61, H13|
|Cavity||Single or multiple|
|Mold Life Time||50K to 80k times|
1) ADC12, A360, A380, A413, A356, LM20, LM24
|Surface Treatment||1) Polish, powder coating, lacquer coating, e-coating, sand blast, shot blast
2) Polish + zinc plating/chrome plating/pearl chrome plating/nickel plating/copper plating
|Size||1) According to customers' drawings
2) According to customers' samples
|Drawing Format||step, dwg, igs, pdf|
|Certificates||ISO 9001:2015 & IATF16949|
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C, Trade Assurance|
1) Mold: 4-5 weeks
2) Mass production:
<1000 2 weeks
Package And Transport
Advantages of magnesium alloy auto parts
1. Light weight: magnesium alloy is 1/3 lighter than aluminum alloy and 77% lighter than steel, which is the lightest structural metal material in common use.
2. High specific strength and strong rigidity: in the same shape, the rigidity of magnesium alloy products is more than 10 times that of plastics.Under the same rigid conditions, a pound of magnesium is as strong as 1.8 pounds of aluminum and 2.1 pounds of steel.If ABS plastic is replaced with magnesium alloy, the weight of the product can be reduced by 36% and the thickness can be reduced by 64%.
3. Impact resistance: excellent damping shock absorption performance: magnesium alloy resistance to vibration and reduce noise performance is excellent, 10-50 times of aluminum alloy.Magnesium alloy is strong enough to withstand impact, and its thickness is only 1/3 of that of plastic under the same resistance.
4. Good creep resistance.
5. In line with environmental protection: can be completely recycled.
6. Excellent die-casting formability: die-casting can be used to make parts with complex shapes and shell parts with ultra-thin thickness up to 0.45mm thick (ABS plastic 1.2-2mm, aluminum alloy 1.5-2mm).
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us the drawing, quantity, weight and material of the product.
2. What kind of file can you read?
PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP,etc...
3. What is your way of packing?
Normally we pack goods according to customers' requirement.
For reference: wrapping paper, carton box, wooden case, pallet.
4. When can I get the samples and your main order time?
For samples: 25-35 days after start to make mold.
For order:30 days, the accurate time depends on product.
5. What's your payment term?
1)Tooling cost 50% deposit and 50% after T1 samples approved.
2) Parts cost Net30
3) Payment Method: Wire