SKD61 Steel Die Casting Manufacturing Parts Sandblasting For Computer Keyboard
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Key Word||Die Casting Parts||Surface||Painting|
SKD61 Steel Die Casting Manufacturing Parts,
Sandblasting Die Casting Manufacturing Parts,
Computer Keyboard Die Casting Mold
Die Casting Parts OEM Die Casting Manufacturing For Electronic Housing With Painting
Die casting Quick Details
|Process||Aluminum applly Die Casting|
|Type||Mold , Casting ,CNC machine|
|Material Capabilitie||Magnesium ,Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals,|
|Micro Machining||Micro Machining|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Surface treatment||Sandblasting&clear anodizing|
|Equipment||Die casting process|
|Tolerance||Standard tolerance or as required|
|Specifications||In accordance with given drawings|
Aluminum die casting process :
Aluminum die casting is a very efficient manufacturing procedure to produce different parts having different and complex structures. Due to die-casting, we can transfer heat from the source to the environment directly without facing any extra resistance. It is cost-saving as well as gives a wonderful performance.
Cast heat sinks: Heat sinks manufactured using the casting methods are primarily suitable for forced ventilation systems. This type of heatsink is usually made of cast aluminum. The following are the basic important steps of aluminum die casting process.
· Firstly, create the die mold .
· Secondly, lubricate the die .
· Thirdly, fill the die carefully with molten metal .
· Fourthly, in this step ejection from the cover die half takes places .
· Fifthly, shakeouts from the ejector die half .
· At sixth, the process of trimming and grinding the excess material takes place .
· Finally, powder coat, Paint, or Anodize the Die cast Heat sink .