Grey Painting Alloy Magnesium Die Casting Passivation Ra 3.6 For Agricultural Drones
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Machining||Pressure Chamber Structure||Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots|
|Tolerance||+/-0.01 Mm||Roughness||Ra 3.6|
|Test||100% Inspection||Transport Package||Carton With Pallet|
Agricultural Magnesium Die Casting,
Passivation Magnesium Die Casting,
Ra 3.6 Alloy Die Casting
Customized Magnesium Die Casting Parts Agricultural Drones Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
The magnesium alloy has good performance of die casting, and the wall thickness of die casting parts can be up to 0.5mm, which is suitable for the manufacture of all kinds of automobile die casting parts. The stability of magnesium alloy parts is high, and the casting dimension precision of die casting parts is high, which can be processed with high precision.
The heat dissipation of magnesium alloy has absolute advantages compared with that of alloy. For the heat sink of magnesium alloy and aluminum alloy with the same volume and shape, the heat (temperature) produced by a heat source is easier to transfer from the root of the heat sink to the top of magnesium alloy than that of aluminum alloy, and the top is easier to reach high temperature.
Advantage of Magnesium Alloy
1. Noise reduction
2. Good thermal conductivity for use and design of intensive electronic products.
3. Good electromagnetic shielding. It can resist electromagnetic interference.
4. Excellent machinability. It's easy to process.
5. Be of good casting. It can produce thin wall parts.
6. Magnesium and iron are slow to reflect which is conducive to mold production, light damage to mold.
|Ka Heng Mould Manufactruring Limited
|1||Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||88T|
|Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||160T|
|2||Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||500T|
|Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||2||280T|
|Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||500T|
|Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||800T|
|Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine||LK||1||1250T|
|3||CNC lathe Machine||TSUGAMI CHINA||5|
|4||CNC Machining Centre||Brother and Taikan||16|
|7||Radial drilling machine||Z3038X9||1|
|12||Sand Blast Machine||MQ3225||2|
1. How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market.
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.