CNC Aluminium Aerospace Machined Parts A380 50000 Shots Natural Color
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Aluminum Alloy||Packing||According To Your Demand|
|Color||Natural||Application||Car, Electrical Equipment|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Tolerance||+/-0.01mm ~ +/-0.05mm|
A380 Aerospace Machined Parts,
50000 Shots Aerospace Machined Parts,
IATF 16949 CNC Aluminium Parts
Aluminum Die Casting Auto, Areospace medical, motor, industrial electronic parts
|Process||Magnesium Apply Die Casting|
|Type||Mold , Casting ,CNC machine|
|Material Capabilitie||Magnesium ,Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals,|
|Micro Machining||Micro Machining|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Surface treatment||Sandblasting&clear anodizing|
|Material||ADC12 ,A360 ,A380 ,B390|
|Equipment||Die casting process|
|Tolerance||Standard tolerance or as required|
|Specifications||In accordance with given drawings|
ShenZhen Johnhalm PDTec., Ltd and Shenzhen KaHeng Mould Manufacturer is a global manufacturer of both conventional and multi-slide die cast precision components. We offer solutions for a variety of industries including light of hoticulture and ballast, professional/stage lighting housings, LED light enclosures, motors, communication products, consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, and more.
All of our customers receive insight and expertise throughout all stages of the project. Contact us to request a quote today.
Die Casting Advantages
Die casting can have significant advantages over other manufacturing processes, which often lead to major cost savings, not only in the part price itself but also in the overall cost of production. When you cast a part, you can create complex net shapes, including external threads and complex internal features with minimal draft angles-minimizing secondary operations. You can also combine multiple parts into a single part, eliminating assembly operations and lowering labor costs, with the added benefits of simplified stock control and greater component consistency.
1. Variable wall thicknesses
2. Tighter tolerances
3. Fewer steps from raw material to finished part
4. Fast production cycle times
5. Reduction in material scrap
6. Long tool life, especially for zinc and magnesium
1. How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market.
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.