ADC12 Aluminium Die Casting Painting 50000 Shots Ra 3.2 For Fingerprint Machine
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Keyword||Fingerprint Machine Cover||Process||Die Casting|
|Mould Life||50000-100000 Shots||Tolerance||+/-0.01mm|
|Quality Control||100% Inspection||Transport Package||Carton With Pallet|
ADC12 Aluminium Die Casting,
50000 Shots Aluminium Die Casting,
Ra 3.2 Al Die Casting
Aluminium Die Casting ADC12 Painting Use For Fingerprint Machine Cover 280 Tonnage
High-pressure die casting
a casting process in which liquid or semi-solid metal or alloy, or liquid metal or alloy containing a reinforced phase, is filled into the cavity of a die cast mold at a high rate under high pressure and the metal or alloy solidifies under pressure to form a casting. The pressure of die casting is often used for 4 ~ 500MPa, and the filling speed of metal is 0.5-120m /s. Therefore, the filling time of liquid metal is very short, about 0.01--0.2 seconds (depending on the size of the casting) can fill the cavity. Therefore, high pressure and high speed are the fundamental differences between die casting and other casting methods, and are also important characteristics.
|Casting Machine||Die casting machine 88 ton, 280 ton, 500 ton, 800 ton,1250 ton|
|Material||Aluminum alloy ADC10 ADC12 ADC14 A360 A380, zinc alloy|
|Casting Mold||Design, Fabrication, Test, Modification and Maintenance|
|Surface Treatment||Sandblasting, Polishing, Plating, Powder Coating, Anodisation etc|
|Machining Equipment||3,4 Axis CNC machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC milling machine|
|CNC turning machine, high precision grinding machine, WEDM etc|
1. Customers provide mould design or sample for us
2. Mutual discuss for the specification of product including the material, special treatment, the price, delivery time, payment term.
3. Provide competitive price for customer and send PI immediately
4. Quick manufacture upon received the down payment
5. Send sample first and batch production for achieved the confirmation of customer
6. Determined by customer's requirement
1. How to ensure customers' drawings will not be disclosed to any third party?
We have the responsibility and obligation to not disclose the client's design and drawings to any third party without the customer's consent. So if necessary, the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) shall be signed for the good of mutual parties prior to the design or drawings issued.
2. What will you need from customer to come out with an offer or get into production?
The four Key elements as follows are the necessary document & information we need to get from customers prior to conclude a price or production.
- Drawings( 2D and 3D of IGES / STEP / PRT / X-T ,Solidworks ,etc )
- Raw Material ( a substituted material shall be adopted if the requested material is not available on the market)
- Surface finish or hot treatment
- Demand quantity. ( the quantity has very much to do with the price or even the processing methods could be different)
3. Q: What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
The Minimum order quantity is 1 piece. In principle, any small or mixed order is acceptable for us.