White Polishing Aluminum Extrusion Parts Heatsink For Electronic Devices
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Used||Thermal Management||Grade||6000 Series|
|Package||Carton With Pallet|
Polishing Aluminum Extrusion Parts,
TUV Aluminum Extrusion Parts,
AL6063 Aluminium Heatsink Extrusion
AL6063 White Polishing Aluminum Extrusion Parts Heatsink For Electronic Devices
Wakefield-Vette Heat Sink Thermal Extrusions are available in 1 and 3 FT lengths and are the most common heat sinks used for thermal management. Extruded heat sinks are the most common heat sink used for thermal management today. They are manufactured by pushing hot aluminum billets through a steel die to produce the final shape. The most common aluminum alloy is 6063-T5, but other 6XXX alloys can also be examined as needed.
|Model NO.||customized||Surface Finishing||Powder Spraying|
|Window & Door Aluminium Profile||60 Series||Alloying Ingredient||6063|
|Certification||CE, SONCAP, ISO, CIQ, RoHS, TUV||Polished Aluminum Profile||Chemical Polishing|
|Trademark||none||Transport Package||Wooden Box|
The Company jointly manufactures and exports a variety of casting products for architectural, automotive, mechanical parts. We export to more than 10 countries and have been doing so for more than 16 years. Our main product line includes precision casting, die casting,welding and CNC machining. Materials vary from aluminum, zinc alloy,stainless steel, plastic and so on.
In order to ensure the quality of the orders, our independent QC members to carry out strict inspection at each stage:
1. Incoming material inspection
2. Inspection of work-in-progress
3. Finished product inspection
4. Random warehouse inspections
All of our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949 guidelines. We own automated casting lines, CNC machining, CMM inspection, spectrometers and MT testing equipment and so on. To benefit from our strong OEM capabilities and considerate services, contact us today. We will sincerely create and share success with all clients.
Commitment to quality
1. Continually maintaining and improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
2. Periodic review of current quality policy and objectives to ensure its effectiveness and suitability.
3. Quality First and Service First is our pledge. In order to serve and support our clients better, we would establish a special team called Technology and Cost Team. So Best Practice ( top quality and competitive price ) will be submitted to you in the shortest time. We sincerely welcomes you and hopes to be the most suitable and steadiest partner of you.
4. We promise, and we do !
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us the drawing, quantity, weight and material of the product.
2. What kind of file can you read?
PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP,etc...
3. What is your way of packing?
Normally we pack goods according to customers' requirement.
For reference: wrapping paper, carton box, wooden case, pallet.
4. When can I get the samples and your main order time?
For samples: 25-35 days after start to make mold.
For order:30 days, the accurate time depends on product.
5. What's your payment term?
1)Tooling cost 50% deposit and 50% after T1 samples approved.
2) Parts cost Net30
3) Payment Method: Wire